For ANT Consulting, no project is too small. On daily basis, we handle requests of all kinds from clients. Understanding local cultures, and practices are the keys to success.
We are committed to what we do to assist clients achieving their results efficiently and profitably leveraging on skills and expertise of internationally trained consultants and lawyers with both corporate office and on-the-field experience from multinational and local companies, and an understanding of processes and procedures of local government bodies.
Our team of consultants and lawyers are of highly experience in their fields of practice and have relevant qualifications that could provide one-stop-service shop solutions to clients in:
We could be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or office tel: +848 35202779.
Let ANT Consulting helps your business in Vietnam.
We have advised small and large clients in various projects. Some representative works are:
- Advising General Motor Vietnam, one of the largest automobile in licensing matters in Vietnam;
- Advising Renergy, owner of one of the largest sustainable wind energy projects in Binh Thuan in compliance, fund raising, M&A in Vietnam;
- Advising Renoir Consulting, a UK management consulting firm on its operation matters in Vietnam;
- Advising Teral Asia, one of the leading Japanese manufacturers in industrial pump and fans in setting-up business and assist the Vietnam subsidiary in accounting, payroll and other administrative services;
- Advising AlphaSights, a leading US information services company providing industry knowledge in various sectors in Vietnam for a US venture capital client;
- Advising Control Risks, one of the world’s leading risk management companies in various company profiling and due diligence projects pre-M&A in Vietnam;
- Advising Euler Hermes, a world’s leading trade credit insurance company in various corporate intelligence and information research projects in Vietnam;
- Assisting FADV, a global background screening with intelligence search for risk management projects in Vietnam;
- Assisting PSA Group for projects in corporate intelligence whom serves clients including global financial institutions, oil, gas and extractive companies, manufacturers, and power and energy providers;
- Providing investment management services for family office clients to exploit and maximize investment opportunities in Vietnam.